Legacy Inmate Communications - They charged me 16.09 extra for a 1 minute phone call.
I had jury duty recently in NY I had to use the pay phone since they take your phone away once you're inside their building I had no change so I used their service to listen to my voice mails which by the was lasted less then a minute, that same day all I was charged was a dollar now when checking my bank transactions I noticed that they charged me an extra $16 dollars and nine cents, this company is the biggest scam out there because there's absolutely no mentioned of a separate fee for using their service. I will find a way for them to pay me my money back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work. ..."
- "We have had cable interruptions and total black outs for over a year and a half also very poor internet connections in our house even though we are paying for..."
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "I purchased a ticket to Electric Zoo 2014 on August 30th through this company, the event was canceled so I was then told via email that I'd receive a refund..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online! The website will hit you up for a lot of things. Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."