Legacy Inmate Communications - Crazy Collect call!!!
I made a call from a pay phone cause my girlfriend and I got lost and my phone died.There was some sort of Oyster Festival going in Milford, CT.
Since my *** cellphone died I saw a payphone that was near the Milford Library. Right in front of the library. Pay phone was beat up too. I'm surprised it still worked.
I find out that for a 2 maybe 3 minute call costed me $21.58. The recorded messages did not say anything about such a charge. I only expected a 2 or 3 dollar charge plus maybe a few cents for the calls.
Supposedly cheaper yet somehow for a few minutes I get charged over twenty dollars?I noticed too someone else here was charged the same amount.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not the same price
- Charge alot without people knowing
- Deceptive rate disclosure
You May Also Like
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."
- "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."