Milford, Connecticut

I made a call from a pay phone cause my girlfriend and I got lost and my phone died.There was some sort of Oyster Festival going in Milford, CT.

Since my *** cellphone died I saw a payphone that was near the Milford Library. Right in front of the library. Pay phone was beat up too. I'm surprised it still worked.

I find out that for a 2 maybe 3 minute call costed me $21.58. The recorded messages did not say anything about such a charge. I only expected a 2 or 3 dollar charge plus maybe a few cents for the calls.

Supposedly cheaper yet somehow for a few minutes I get charged over twenty dollars?I noticed too someone else here was charged the same amount.

Review about: Legacy Inmate Communications Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: A type of Cramming of phone charges.

I didn't like: Not the same price, Charge alot without people knowing, Deceptive rate disclosure.

Had an Experience with Legacy Inmate Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more