Legacy Inmate Communications - Crazy Collect call!!!
I made a call from a pay phone cause my girlfriend and I got lost and my phone died.There was some sort of Oyster Festival going in Milford, CT.
Since my *** cellphone died I saw a payphone that was near the Milford Library. Right in front of the library. Pay phone was beat up too. I'm surprised it still worked.
I find out that for a 2 maybe 3 minute call costed me $21.58. The recorded messages did not say anything about such a charge. I only expected a 2 or 3 dollar charge plus maybe a few cents for the calls.
Supposedly cheaper yet somehow for a few minutes I get charged over twenty dollars?I noticed too someone else here was charged the same amount.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not the same price
- Charge alot without people knowing
- Deceptive rate disclosure
You May Also Like
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."
- "I bought a pair of identical shirts several years back. Apparently the loose fabric weave caused separation & unwanted holes to form around the button holes. So I left one..."
- "My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by..."