I made a call from a pay phone cause my girlfriend and I got lost and my phone died.There was some sort of Oyster Festival going in Milford, CT.

Since my *** cellphone died I saw a payphone that was near the Milford Library. Right in front of the library. Pay phone was beat up too. I'm surprised it still worked.

I find out that for a 2 maybe 3 minute call costed me $21.58. The recorded messages did not say anything about such a charge. I only expected a 2 or 3 dollar charge plus maybe a few cents for the calls.

Supposedly cheaper yet somehow for a few minutes I get charged over twenty dollars?I noticed too someone else here was charged the same amount.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not the same price and charge alot without people knowing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "a type of cramming of phone charges" of legacy inmate communications inmate phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Legacy Inmate Communications needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned legacy inmate communications inmate phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Legacy Inmate Communications.

Had an Experience with Legacy Inmate Communications?

Comments