can you believe it!over $6.25 per minute for a call.

the connection charge was $25.55. unbelievable. the "customer service" rep won't give me a name to send my complaint to --- it's confidential. these guys should be shut down for taking advantage of people that use a pay phone at the kaiser hospital in baldwin park.

I can see paying 1.99 per minute but to have a connection charge over $25 is absolutely ridiculous. I was on the phone for 6 minutes and was charged 38.49. If you have a relative in surgery, make sure you never use a payphone in a hospital.

legacy ld intl, inc.is ripping people off.

oct 2010

Review about: Legacy Inmate Communications Inmate Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Legacy Inmate Communications?

Comments

#209553

personally I'd take my complaint to Kaiser. I'm sure they get a rebate from the pay phone company

FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more