I was in Yosemite National Park a few months ago.Due to lack of T-mobile service there, I had to make a phone call with my credit card on one of Legacy Collect Call's public phone.

The call was about a minute long, and I got charged $17.58. Who In the world would charge someone $17.58 for a one minute in-state phone call?

The thing that bothers me the most is that, there was no pricing on the phone and no pricing information when you make the call.When I use Google Voice to make international calls, at least it tells me it's 2 cents per minute.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $18. This person is overall dissatisfied with Legacy Inmate Communications. The most disappointing about collection calls at Legacy Inmate Communications was charge alot without people knowing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Legacy Inmate Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Legacy Inmate Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Legacy Inmate Communications?

Comments